Goal Picks and General Staking Advice
Oct 18, 2017
By Martin Futter in Blog
Regarding staking had a few questions on it recently so will give a longer answer that should help answer any questions.
- You don't have to bet every goal market that is in profit - There is nothing wrong with just backing over 1.5 goals or over 2.5 goals, or combining two markets rather than all three. If you add in FHG and SHG that are also in profit you could have 5 bets a match! A 0-0 or even 1-0 0-1 game is going to hurt a lot.
- Pick staking that you are comfortable with - Some people aren't comfortable backing heavy odds on like over 1.5 goals, that is fine, don't do it if so. Ryan doesn't bet that market but I do, there is more than one way to skin a cat. Find odds ranges that suit your style of trading.
- I have written extensively about staking plans for traders and how to minimise risk and maximise profit the two main articles on it are here, read them and apply them to your trading.
- After further review.....don't just blindly follow the picks do your own further research, it is much easier to take a loss when you have done your due diligience rather than rely on others, if unsure where to start watch my video on 10 things to do before placing a trade - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nolD8MzX_Ec&lc=z22sjnpqop3xclgzn04t1aokg...
- We can't place bets for you, you ultimately have to decide what to stake but the guidance above should help tremendouly, good luck with it all.